Pre Wedding Shoot
Focus on creating your pre-wedding story, not the location for your pre-wedding shoot.
Nowadays couples make a mistake to do their pre-wedding shoot like they look at the amount first or they focus on the pre-wedding shoot location instead of the story, see if you live in a hot place Can shoot on location, sometimes a good story beats a great location. As Amit Saheta from HDRIStudio explains, Pre-wedding shoots happen in many ways:
• Do you want to do a romantic shoot?
• Do you want to do a travel shoot?
• Do you want to shoot story based?
• Do you want to shoot fun-loving?
• Do you want to shoot Bollywood type?
• Do you want to shoot a music video type?
• Do you want to shoot with dance choreography?
• Do you want to do a pre-wedding shoot with VFX?
• Do you want to do your Pre-wedding shoot on a multi-studio backdrop?
• Which dress should you wear and what color should it be?
• Which dress should the couple take, and how many should be there?
• Which dress should be at which location?
• What should be the makeup?
• Which should be your hair dr with every dress?
• On which songs do you want to shoot?
There are many such questions that you should talk to your photographer, you should also talk about the time and date of the pre-wedding shoot, nowadays there is a separate shoot for saving the date too. A good photographer also understands by looking at you which angle of your face looks good, left or right and if the couple is together then where should be the face of the boy and the girl, and what should be the body language?